Dr. Thomas A Caruso Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Thomas A Caruso?

front office gals were great!!!!!!! nursing assistant sucked!!!!!!!!!!!

I wasted my $20.00 office payment

I'm not a sickly person. I have had asthma since I was born which hardly flares up and seasonal allergies which I can control as needed. I went in to see the Dr because I caught a cold which caused me great pain in my throat, lost my voice, coughing and my sinuses were very stuffed. He said my throat was very red but did not give me cough medicine and then proceeded to tell me that it was my allergies. He instructed me to use my asthma inhalers which were over a year from the expiration dates. Sorry, but my regular doctors have never said it was ok to use expired medication. So I wasted $20.00 and went back to taking my dayquil, nyquil and musinex.

It's Urgent Care... not I Don't Care

The office staff is not very friendly. Dr. Caruso does not appear to have any bedside manner. If I had the power to prescribe for myself I would have done it and not had to deal with a copay, rude staff and an even colder and rough doctor.

Dr. Thomas A Caruso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Maria, CA.