Dr. Thomas A Dodds Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Thomas A Dodds?

Rehab Doc

Dr.Dodds has been a huge part of the recovery for my fiancee and honestly at 1st I wasnt sure I liked him he didnt seem hopeful and seemed uninterested but as time went on I relized thats part of the job to tell us the truth kind of like preparing us for the worst but allowing us to hope for the best, he listens to our concerns and thoughts and is helpful on suggestions and our everyday life and needs that come along with my fiancees injury.

Rude and uncaring doc

Not interested in the patient at all. Just wants money, of course he is the workers comp. doctor. He was very rude to us on several occasions. He is very uncaring and has no compassion. Doesn't do anything, just blows everything off. The worst doctor I have ever known.