Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas A Graham MD
Dr. Thomas A Graham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL, with other offices in Orlando, FL and Orlando, FL (and 2 other locations). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas A Graham has 5 locations
7652 Ashley Park Ct Ste 305
Orlando, FL 32835
100 W Gore St Ste 600
Orlando, FL 32806
4151 Hunters Park Ln Ste 156
Orlando, FL 32837
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas A Graham has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Thomas A Graham has the following 16 expertise
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Itch (Pruritus)
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Tinea Versicolor
- Skin Biopsy
- Eczema (Eczematous Skin Diseases)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
10 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Indiana University Hospital
Dr. Thomas A Graham Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas A Graham is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Orlando, FL.