Dr. Thomas Hughes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Hughes?

Posted on December 16th, 2015

Excellent physician, saved my life.

Good Doctor

Posted on July 25th, 2013

I have gone to him for 4 years and he is so much different than my previous endocrinologist. He listens to you and explains lab results clearly.

Dr. Hughes is a God send!

Posted on September 12th, 2012

It is really hard to verbalize what is wrong with you, when you have multiple health issues. You just know you feel horrible and sometimes see no end in sight. That is how I felt even though I had seen a cardiologist, hematologist, internist, and even another endocrinologist! I had gained 78 ponds in 2 years, even with diets and was already being treated for hypothroidism. My blood pressure was off just enough to make me feel bad, plus several other symptoms. I located Dr. Hughes myself on Vitals.com and was quite impressed with his reputation. It took a while to get the first visit but was well worth the wait. He diagnosed me instantly! I am feeling lots better and owe this to his expertise, and keen sense of awareness. I would recommend anyone having hormonal, or vague trouble to give him a chance...he is a MUST in my book!

Posted on June 3rd, 2017