Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas A Malone
Dr. Thomas A Malone, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Williamston, SC, with other offices in Belton, SC and Anderson, SC . He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Malone is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center and Mary Black Memorial Hospital. Dr. Malone has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas A Malone has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Thomas A Malone has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Thomas A Malone is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I have been a patient of Dr. Malone's for the past few years. He is a wonderful doctor! He always treats me with respect and takes my concerns seriously. He never talks down to me, never puts on airs or tries to act superior, and he always takes time to listen without being dismissive or making me feel rushed. He is a very caring doctor and a genuine person.Even the other doctors' nurses and staff speak highly of him! I am grateful to have found a doctor like him!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Malone is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
Dr. Thomas A Malone accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas A Malone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Williamston, SC.