The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Painter
Dr. Thomas Painter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elmhurst, IL, with other offices in Burr Ridge, IL and Arlington Heights, IL (and 4 other locations). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Painter is affiliated with Resurrection Medical Center, Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital and Resurrection Hospital. Dr. Painter has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Painter has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Thomas Painter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmhurst, IL.