- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas M Aaberg Jr has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Thomas M Aaberg Jr has the following 14 expertise
- Contact lenses
- Vision Issues
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Cancer
- Retina Surgery
- Eye Pain
- Eye Diseases
- Retinal Disorders
- Eye Exam
- Lasik Surgery
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Thomas M Aaberg Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- 5030 Cascade Rd SE Grand Rapids , MI : (616) 954-2020
More about Dr. Thomas M Aaberg Jr
Dr. Aaberg Jr graduated from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in 1991. Dr. Aaberg Jr works in Grand Rapids, MI and specializes in Ophthalmology. Dr. Aaberg Jr is affiliated with Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital.