Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Thomas A Abbruzzese
Dr. Thomas A Abbruzzese, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ogden, UT, with other offices in Hartford, CT and Lakeland, FL . He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Surgical Critical Care, Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Abbruzzese has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas A Abbruzzese has the following 3 specialties
- Surgical Critical Care
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Thomas A Abbruzzese has the following 8 expertise
- Endocrine Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Vascular Malformations
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Varicose Veins
Dr. Thomas A Abbruzzese is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Abbruzzese is one of the kindest and smartest doctors I have known. He literally saved my life in an endarectomy in January. He explained his planned steps and alternative steps if complications dictated a new route. My husband and I certainly appreciated his wonderful bedside manner. I would highly recommend his care to anyone.
My wife and I went to see Dr. A for her problems related to poor blood supply to her leg. We spent 1 hour waiting. Dr. A did not pay much attention to details of her problems,, he would not even listen. I had am impression that all he was interested to do is to do procedure. We felt very insecure with this doctor. We are not coming back.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
18 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Thomas A Abbruzzese accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas A Abbruzzese, MD - Vascular Surgery in Ogden, UT, in this video.
Dr. Thomas A Abbruzzese is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ogden, UT.