Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Alber MD
Dr. Thomas Alber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Mary, FL. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Alber is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas Alber has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Thomas Alber has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas Alber - Posted on March 19th, 2014
my child has been seen by the lake mary pediatricians since the hospital when he was born. all the doctors here are amazing! they know what they are doing and make sure to reassure you with every thing that they are going to do to your child. i am extremely upset that we have to switch to a different doctor because we had to switch to medicaid.
Doctor is OK but the practice is horrible
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas Alber - Posted on May 14th, 2013
After taking my kids to Lake Mary pediactrics for 3 years, I have finally had enough. Most of the staff could care less about your kids and will not help you at all on the phone. They also gave my son a vaccine that we did not authorize. Do not expect to speak to someone on the phone about anything other than setting up an appointment. After giving my son a vaccine that we did not authorize, the nurse just casually dismissed it as if it was no big deal. This is the most uncaring staff I have ever seen and I can't believe it took this long to leave. When our kids became ill, they would not even talk to you on the phone and would only setup an appointment. After conducting a checkup, they concluded nothing, did not advise us on what to do other than go home and come back if they are still sick after several days for another billable checkup. My daughter has been sick for months and they have yet to conclude anything, prescribe anything, and do anything other than have us stop by again for another $100+ visit every couple weeks.
Dr. Alber is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Arnold Palmer Hospital For Children
Dr. Thomas Alber Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Thomas Alber's office for more information.
410 Waymont Court Lake Mary, FL : (407) 303-7399
More about Dr. Thomas Alber
Please call 321.8HEALTH if you need help making an appointment
Locations & DirectionsLake Mary Pediatrics-Lake Mary, 410 Waymont Court, Lake Mary, FL
Dr. Thomas Alber is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lake Mary, FL.