- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas R Allyn has 3 locations
Dr. Thomas R Allyn has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Thomas R Allyn has the following 7 expertise
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Kidney Biopsy
- Chronic Renal Disease
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
45 Years Experience
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Thomas R Allyn Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Thomas R Allyn
Dr. Allyn graduated from the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons in 1974. Dr. Allyn works in Lompoc, CA and 2 other locations and specializes in Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Allyn is affiliated with Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital, Lompoc Valley Medical Center and Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital.