Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas A Aloia MD
Dr. Thomas A Aloia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Houston, TX and Houston, TX . He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Aloia is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas A Aloia has 3 locations
6550 Fannin St Ste 1661
Houston, TX 77030
Dr. Thomas A Aloia has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Thomas A Aloia has the following 17 expertise
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Colon Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Cancer
- Clinical Research
Showing 1 of 1
He saved my life
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas A Aloia - Posted on January 14th, 2019
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Aloia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Duke University Hospital
Dr. Thomas A Aloia Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Thomas A Aloia's office for more information.
6550 Fannin St Ste 1661 Houston, TX : (713) 441-5151
1400 Pressler St Unit 1484 Houston, TX : (713) 563-0189
1400 Pressler St Houston, TX : (713) 792-2121
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas A Aloia, MD - Surgery in Houston, TX, in this video.
Dr. Thomas A Aloia is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.