Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas R Alosco
Dr. Thomas R Alosco, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waterbury, CT. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas R Alosco has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Thomas R Alosco has the following 13 expertise
- Venous Insufficiency
- Varicose Ulcer
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Varicose Veins
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Vein Inflammation (Phlebitis)
- Breast Diseases
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Endocrine Disorders
Dr. Thomas R Alosco is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
36 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Temple University Health System
Dr. Thomas R Alosco accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Thomas R Alosco
Thomas R. Alosco, MD, FACS A native of New York, Dr. Thomas R. Alosco graduated from Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City in 1985. He completed postgraduate training in General Surgery at Temple University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He subsequently completed a fellowship in Surgical Oncology at The Roswell Park Cancer Institute in Buffalo, New York, and has been in the practice of general, vascular and cancer surgery since that time. Dr. Thomas Alosco has received advanced training in the latest revolutionary techniques for varicose veins. He is a board-certified surgeon with over 20 years of experience and is also a registered physician in Vascular Interpretation and Vascular Technology by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS).
Locations & DirectionsCHASE VEIN CENTER, 1336 W Main St Ste 1A, Waterbury, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas R Alosco, MD - Surgery in Waterbury, CT, in this video.
Dr. Thomas R Alosco is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Waterbury, CT.