Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Ambelang
Dr. Thomas Ambelang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sheboygan, WI. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ambelang is affiliated with Aurora Psychiatric Hospital, Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh and Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Ambelang has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Ambelang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Aurora Psychiatric Hospital
Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington
Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
St Nicholas Hospital
Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
37 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1976
St Marys Health Center
Dr. Thomas Ambelang accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2414 Kohler Memorial Dr, Sheboygan, WI
Dr. Thomas Ambelang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sheboygan, WI.