Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas M Ambro has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Thomas M Ambro has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Dr. Thomas M Ambro has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Thomas M Ambro is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
The staff is consistently rude and unprofessional. I experience this angst with scheduling appointments and going to them simply because i spend more time with his staff than with him. I am in the process of looking for a different doctor as a result. It's a shame as I feel he is very caring and competent; however, I really don't need the hassle. They cancel appointments then blame you, rude, take it or leave it attitude, not helpful, unprofessional, I can't say enough things about the staff. Each time I think well maybe it will be different, but it isn't. I work hard and have limited time off and schedule appointments accordingly, they should value the fact that I can go elsewhere and will. They need to get better attitudes or other jobs. I will not continue going there.
I have been going to Dr. Ambro for about 14 years. He has performed two surgeries to remove dermoid tumors from my ovaries and a hysterectomy. He is very caring and great bedside manner and always takes the time to explain and answer any questions I have. Overall he's a wonderful doctor to deal with and I would recommend him to my family and friends.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Ambro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1990
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Thomas M Ambro accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsUnited Hospital System St Catherine's Hospital, 9555 76th St, Pleasant Prairie, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas M Ambro in this video.
Dr. Thomas M Ambro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pleasant Prairie, WI.