- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas M Aquisto MD
Dr. Thomas M Aquisto, MD is a doctor primarily located in Harvey, IL, with other offices in Evanston, IL and Harvey, IL( and 2 other locations). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include undefined.
Dr. Thomas M Aquisto has 4 locations
Dr. Thomas M Aquisto has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Thomas M Aquisto has the following 5 expertise
- PET Scan
- CT Scan
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Thomas M Aquisto Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Thomas M Aquisto
Thomas Aquisto, M.D., is a board-certified interventional radiologist and co-director of the Ingalls Vein Clinic. His areas of clinical interest include treatment of peripheral vascular disease; endovascular repair of thoracic and abdominal aortic aneurysm; minimally invasive treatment of venous insufficiency; thermal ablation; trans-arterial chemoembolization; Y90 radio-embolization for treatment of liver tumors; and uterine fibroid embolization. Dr. Aquisto also serves as the director of the Ingalls Interventional Radiology Quality Initiative Committee; director of the Ingalls Interventional Oncology Committee; and as member of the Ingalls Comprehensive Cancer Care Committee. He has written and presented on a variety of topics related to his areas of expertise. Dr. Aquisto received his medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit. He completed an internship and a diagnostic radiology residency at Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, and a fellowship in vascular and interventional radiology at Northwestern University School of Medicine in Chicago. Dr. Aquisto is certified by the American Board of Radiology and holds a Certificate of Added Qualification in Vascular/Interventional Radiology. He is a member of the American College of Radiology, the Radiological Society of North America, the American Roentgen Ray Society and the Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. In his spare time, Dr. Aquisto enjoys sailing, ice hockey, scuba diving, playing the guitar, traveling and studying military history. To schedule an appointment with a physician or for more information about our services, call Ingalls Care Connection 24/7 at 708.915.CARE (2273) or book online. Physicians on the Ingalls Medical Staff are "Independent Practitioners" and are not employees or agents of the hospital.