Dr. Thomas B Arnau Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Thomas B Arnau?

Amazing Doctor!

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr Arnau. My mother has been his patient for almost 13 years. When we met him, she had been bed-bound for over a year and living in extreme pain for 4 years. She had seen many doctors and visited numerous ER's to have it excused away. Dr Arnau listened to our pleas for help. He is very compassionate but amazingly diligent about finding the problems. My mother has a multitude of health problems but he tackled them one at a time. She has had many trials along the way but she often walks with a cane, lives alone and has lived far beyond what many doctors expected. I will be forever grateful for Dr Arnau and his nurse Brenda. They are fabulous!