Dr. Thomas M Atteberry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas M Atteberry?

Prompt and accurate diagnosis, jovial and confident demeanor put my son immediately at ease, easy to talk to and listens to concerns about treatment and recovery

Dr. Atteberry has cared for my sports injuries and many of my family members over the years. He always seems cheerful and truly cares about his patients. He has always been knowledgeable and honest. He takes time to explain the problem and gives the information I need to make my decision. I would recommend him for any sports related injury. He has also preformed knee replacements on my family members and they have done remarkably well.

Dr. Atteberry really listened to me. He made me feel very comfortable and I truly feel that he cared about my well being. He has treated many of my family members, we have all been very impressed with his knowledge, skills, and how personable he is. I would recommend him to anyone.

With Dr. Atteberry's help my son will be able to participate in football camp in a couple of weeks. Dr. Atteberry has a great personality and made us feel very at ease. He explained everything thoroughly and laid out a treatment plan for my son. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family for their sports injuries.

Caring and thorough . . . he made my family feel very comfortable and confident!