Dr. Thomas Auxter Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Auxter?

My mother

Posted on November 29th, 2015

When he was practicing in Independence, he was on call on Christmas Eve when my mother had a heart attack. She was transported to Mercy Hospital arriving about 10:00 p.m. He let her lay there until midnight, trying medications, which were doing no good. All the while, I was pleading with him to get a helicoptor in and transfer her to a larger hospital, Wichita or Tulsa. He did nothing. Finally contacted a cardiologist in Bartlesville, who said he would meet the ambulance at the ER, and to bring her down. She was talking to us when they wheeled her out, but on the way went into cardiac arrest and died later early Christmas morning. I feel in my heart if he had transported her immediately to a larger facility, she would have survived. I wouldn't have taken a dog to him after that. There was no reason for him not to get a helicoptor in because the night was perfectly clear, with no wind.

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

What happened to Doctors who care and help you get over sickness. This Dr will take your money and he and his staff are the worse I have ever seen.

jerk Doctor

Posted on November 16th, 2014

The staff is terrible just like so called Doctor Auxer. I recommend staying away from him, go to Owasso or somewhere else. I made a huge mistake making an appointment. I have never seen a Doctor be this disrespectful to patients who provides his paycheck.

Posted on October 2nd, 2017