- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas R Avonda MD
Dr. Thomas R Avonda, MD is a doctor primarily located in Johnson City, TN, with another office in Strasburg, CO. They have 26 years of experience. Their specialties include Family Medicine. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. Thomas R Avonda has 2 locations
Dr. Thomas R Avonda has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Thomas R Avonda has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Thomas R Avonda Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Thomas R Avonda
Dr. Avonda graduated from the Louisiana State University School of Medicine In New Orleans in 1993. Dr. Avonda works in Johnson City, TN and 1 other location and specializes in Family Medicine.