Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas F Anderson
Dr. Thomas F Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas F Anderson has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Thomas F Anderson has the following 17 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Mycosis Fungoides
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Skin Biopsy
- Lichen Planus
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas F Anderson - Posted on January 28th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas F Anderson - Posted on October 2nd, 2012
Shockingly poor at communication. At one appointment, I complained of chronic itching in my ear. He said it would be too hard to biopsy and then left. Later, my GP identified it as a simple fungal infection that was easily cured with ointment. When a doctor mentions biopsy-ing something and then declines to do so and leaves, it's rather alarming. Treated me like a bug.
44 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1974
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Dr. Thomas F Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN HEALTH SYSTEM, 1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI
Dr. Thomas F Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.