Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas B Edwards has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
- Hay Fever
Showing 5 of 12
My first appointment at his office I arrived a little bit early. I was taken in exactly at my appointment time for my tests. Shortly after the tests were completed by his assistant I met with Dr. Edwards. We talked - he listened, asked a whole bunch of questions and then decided to send me up to the hospital's blood drawing station for some more tests. At his office I was diagnosed with 3 allergic reactions; from the hospital tests it is possible that a couple more were discovered. It took almost 2 weeks for the serum to be ready which I understand from other people who go to his office for shots (as I do) is normal. Shots are available on 3 days a week and no appointment is necessary. Since you have to wait there for 20 minutes a very nice feature is the fact that they have free wi-fi there for patients.
35 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Dr. Thomas B Edwards accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas B Edwards is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsfield, MA.