Dr. Thomas B Edwards Is this you?

12 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Thomas B Edwards?

Friendly efficient staff along with doctor

My first appointment at his office I arrived a little bit early. I was taken in exactly at my appointment time for my tests. Shortly after the tests were completed by his assistant I met with Dr. Edwards. We talked - he listened, asked a whole bunch of questions and then decided to send me up to the hospital's blood drawing station for some more tests. At his office I was diagnosed with 3 allergic reactions; from the hospital tests it is possible that a couple more were discovered. It took almost 2 weeks for the serum to be ready which I understand from other people who go to his office for shots (as I do) is normal. Shots are available on 3 days a week and no appointment is necessary. Since you have to wait there for 20 minutes a very nice feature is the fact that they have free wi-fi there for patients.

Dr. Thomas B Edwards is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsfield, MA.