Dr. Thomas B Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas B Johnson?

Rude and Unprofessional.

I have been going to Dartmouth-Hitchcock for almost my entire life. They have always provided me with excellent care. However, Dr. Johnson is one of the rudest and most unsympathetic people I've met. Not only did he keep me waiting for over an hour; he asked me how I afford my rent, yelled at my primary provider over the phone after HE sent over an order form that was incomplete. I have never been more displeased with a healthcare provider in my life.

Only doctor I trust

Dr. Johnson has worked with me for years to mitigate the symptoms of my heart condition without pushing for unnecessary surgery, and he always listens to me when I speak - which is unusual in my experiences with medical professionals. Due to my age and the area I live in, most doctors immediately assume I'm looking for medications or narcotics, and ignore my conditions (multiple yes), whereas Dr Johnson has always engaged me in a dialogue to determine the root of the problem I'm facing, and actually assist me with it.

Superb

I honestly think that the person who wrote that review in 2011 must have just been having a bad day, because Dr. Johnson is easily one of the best doctors I have ever had. I'm not afraid to say that my life wouldn't be the same without him.

Excellent Doctor

Whether you're 7 (like I was when I was first diagnosed with hypertension) or 20 (like I am now) Dr. Johnson is enjoyable, respectable, intuitive, and more than capable as a doctor. With his help I've managed to lower my blood pressure to safe levels without any medications!

Rude, insensitive, uncaring

This rude man saw my 17 yo daughter because a murmur was heard on a routine exam, and further evaluation was recommended. After examining her, he was very condescending, and my daughter was almost crying after she left. And, I am a physician myself, who has been in practice longer than he has. I have NEVER treated anyone like this in my years of practice.