Dr. Thomas B Walden Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Thomas B Walden?

Very good Doctor

Mr. Baron

Dr. Walden performed two operations on me, for my prostrate, neither one was any good. Till this day I am still having problems, my quality of life is terrible. I am unable to get a good nights sleep, before the operations, I used to sleep 8 hours, now I get up 4 to 5 times a night. I had a small problem when I went to him, my urine flow pressure was not what it was, instead of trying out medication, to relieve the problem. (which I didn't find out till after the operations, from another physician) Right away he wanted to operate, which he said was a minor operation, in and out in one day, well I had a catheter in for almost a month, besides, I got infections, and was in the emergency room about 6 times, and had to have a visiting nurse. He is a terrible Doctor, and has the beside manner of a dead fish. My life is ruined, but I want others to know what has happened to me, maybe I can save some on else from going through what I am going trough.

overall very happy with the care provided by dr walden.