Dr. Thomas J Baranski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas J Baranski?

I've seen Dr. Baranski three times for the same issue. He seems to be a very competent doctor. Unlike most doctors in my experience he is easy to talk to and he listens well. He responds to patient portal e-mail with thorough responses rather than the 3 word responses many doctors give. For me he was really a breath of fresh air: courteous, professional, more thorough than most. He also seemed pretty tuned into understanding the impact of health problems on patients lives. More than once he respoinded to e-mailed questions from me even when he was on vacation. He seems quite well suited to his occupaction. I wish there were more doctors like him in the world.

Thank you Dr. Baranski,

Dr. Baranski has been my endocrinologist for seven years. With his caring treatment I have been able to lower my A1C from over 13 to below 7. He has always been very responsive to answering my occasional treatment questions between appointments (usually within an hour by e-mail even on the weekends). I am not there yet, but Dr. Baranski has been instrumental in me taking my life back. If you see this Dr. Baranski, thank you.