Dr. Thomas E Barker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas E Barker?

Caring Professional

I have been the doctor's patient for his entire time at the USMD Hospital and have never been disappointment. I would highly recomened him to anyone looking for a excellent doctor for their self and family ,

Dr Barker always listens to what I have to say

Dr. Barker really listens and cares about his patients

If you're looking for a doctor that will take his time to listen to your concerns and treat you with respect, look no further than Dr. Barker!

Great and very caring doctor. To me he is the best primary doctor I could ever ask for. 😊

Up to age 62

As of 2016, Dr Barker accepts patients up to 62. Once you are an established patient, it doesn't matter how old you are. I'm 63. As for the office staff, I've had no problems. I like the fact that my email gets a quick response. The MCNT group has many doctors so if I see a specialist in the group, my records are immediately available.

Been seeing Dr Barker for many years, still spends as much time with me as he did 13 years ago. Still listens!!!!!

Great Doctor... Disappointing Office

The quality of care he provides is offset by the lack of care his staff gives

Very nice office-professional staff. This doctor is so thorough and very interested in you as a person-not just a patient. Takes his time with you. Saw him as a new patient and spent about 30 minutes with me going over everything. I like him because he did not ONCE turn his back to me to type into computer--unlike my other doctor!! Made me feel like a person with feelings instead of just another patient!

Phenomenal Level of Care

I now see why less than 1% of Physicians in our Country hold the distinctions that Dr. Barker does. Beyond level of care, impeccable diagnostic skills, and patience with every patient alike, Dr. Barker has a compassion for people that reminds each of us why we believe our doctors take the Hippocratic Oath to care for our needs. I highly recommend him, his staff, and would say that not having him as a doctor would be a loss to any patient.

GREAT DOCTOR AND PERSON

Dr Barker is the first primary care physican that Ive ever had that actually cares. Kind, warm, helpful and always ready to listen and not seem in a hurry.

The best in Arlington

I have been examined by four doctors in Arlington. I picked Dr. Barker from a list provided by my insurance company and he was the nearest in terms of distance. He also turned out to be the best. I have been going to him for over five years. He is also my wife's physician.His office staff can get some lessons in properly greeting and dealing with patients but this has shown improvements in the last year.

the World's Best Doctor

Dr. Barker is absolutely the very best doctor. His knowledge of medicine is stellar. He knows everything possible to know about whatever is wrong with you. However, my highest praise goes to his "bedside" manner. He is so caring, so thoughtful, so kind. He spends so much time with you, listening to every word you say, asking questions. He is genuinely concerned about you and your health. When I walk out, I always feel as if I've been to visit a very good friend who cares deeply about me. I've never seen a doctor with this type of manner. I wouldn't go to anyone else!