Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas F Barman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 30
Dr. Barman has been my primary medical doctor for the past 20 years. He is quirky but really knows his stuff! I have had some serious medical issues and scares and he jumps right on them to get me the best specialists and care. His bedside manor is different (and that is the reason for the lower rating) but honestly he is the best there is! I trust Dr. Barman!!
The worse doctor I have ever had the displeasure to have to encounter. He is rude, unprofessional and arrogant. He had me in tears before I left the office. He put his feet on the desk in front of my face while interrogating me like I had committed some kind of crime. He is completely clueless about his behavior and does not have the back bone to say he may have been in the wrong.
32 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Thomas F Barman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGranger Medical Wasatch, 1160 E 3900 S Ste 1000, Salt Lake City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas F Barman in this video.
Dr. Thomas F Barman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.