Dr. Thomas Barman Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Barman?

Good solid doctor!

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

Dr. Barman has been my primary medical doctor for the past 20 years. He is quirky but really knows his stuff! I have had some serious medical issues and scares and he jumps right on them to get me the best specialists and care. His bedside manor is different (and that is the reason for the lower rating) but honestly he is the best there is! I trust Dr. Barman!!

Thomas Barman

Posted on April 13th, 2017

The worse doctor I have ever had the displeasure to have to encounter. He is rude, unprofessional and arrogant. He had me in tears before I left the office. He put his feet on the desk in front of my face while interrogating me like I had committed some kind of crime. He is completely clueless about his behavior and does not have the back bone to say he may have been in the wrong.

FInd Someone Else

Posted on June 29th, 2015

Condescending and rude. Dismissive and arrogant.

Posted on March 13th, 2015

Dose not seem to care , I told him I was depressed ready to clime walls & jump out of my skin. He said I was fine no new complaints. I Had never told him that befor.

Go to Someone who Cares

Posted on March 9th, 2015

Dr. Barman is one of the most egotistical men I have ever had the dissatisfaction of meeting. He was incapable of listening as he was too busy talking about himself. I will NEVER return to this practice .

Very arrogant, wants to feel superior to his patients

Posted on December 31st, 2013

Dr. Barman has to be one of the most arrogant people I have ever encountered. He was awful as a diagnostician because he never listened to anything I had to say. A very frustrating experience. I will NEVER go back. This man needs an attitude adjustment.

Posted on July 12th, 2013

As a medical PROFESSIONAL getting paid $100+ per visit, a physician should at minimum take your blood pressure, family history and give you more than 3 seconds to answer a question before replying with a condescending, assumptive or defensive remark. If you are looking for answers to your health concerns, if you have symptoms that frighten you or or may require an actual diagnosis or If you don't want a physician who will sit and read his friends internet blogs while you ask about the heart palpitations and chest pains you are experiencing. I would recommend you look elsewhere.

Favorite Dr. ever, except my own dad!

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Barman's for over 20 yrs. I am very picky about my medical care because my father was a doctor. I have high standards. Dr. Barman has a sense of humor that some who have responded here have miss-understood. He is brilliant and takes TIME with you. I have sent no less than 30 patients to him. He has saved a friend's life because her previous Drs. had her on conflicting meds. He truly cares about his patients. I trust him with my life, as well as my daughters and friends lives.

Terrible

Posted on February 9th, 2013

Dr. Barman behaved rudely and arrogantly--as if I, the patient, didn't matter and was just wasting his time. He hardly listened to me (I suppose he wanted to hear himself talk, so he cut me off every time I tried to say something about my problem). He completely missed the point of my visit and prescribed a medication that targetted one of the symptoms but had little relation to the overall problem. Moreover, it turns out that he was either not knowledgeable or not honest about the side effects of the medication. Terrible, terrible experience.

Never again

Posted on January 24th, 2013

I went to Dr. Barman bcs.i was sick & my dr. was not in the office. His nurse asked me a bunch of questions and when he came in, he proceeded to point out what she had done wrong and tried to"teach"her while I was sitting there listening. He was condescending to both of us. When he listened to my breathing, he would move the stethoscope and then shake my arm. When I didn't breathe in, he said "go." When he asked me a question, if I hesitated, he said "that's a no."and went on to the next question. I've been looking up my symptoms on line and am convinced that his diagnosis was completely wrong, because he didn't actually get enough information from me to make it. He was too busy being impressed with himself to get accurate information from me.

Dr. Barman

Posted on September 26th, 2012

If you look for a direct approch to your medical problems he is great. I appreciate his not glossing over issues and getting right to the problem.

Rude

Posted on January 25th, 2012

On my first appointment to see this doctor he came into the exam room eating his sandwich and did not even introduce himself. I finally said "you must be dr Barman?" and he said "ya" and kept eating. Then I had a reaction to a medication he gave me, after I had told him I had had a reaction to a similar medication, and he assured me this was a different med and when I called his office because of serious side effects I didn't get a return call either so I finally went to another doctor who told me I should have never been given that medication with my medical history, which I had discussed with Dr. Barman.