Dr. Thomas J Bartholet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas J Bartholet?

Average Doctor- Terrible Customer Service

Assistant never answers the phone. You always have to leave a messsage and she may or may not ever call you back.

Dr. Bartholet is very thorough and totally professional. He has not missed a diagnosis yet for me and my son. He doesn't overprescribe medications like many other doctors do and spends time explaining any health issues he uncovers. Best doctor I've ever had!!

DON'T USE THIS DOCTOR!

Dr. Bartholet diagnosed (after a total of 1 minute) me with a virus and told me "I would live." I believed it was something more and sought a second opinion the next day. This time the diagnosis was cellulitis. Dr. Bartholet should have taken my symptoms more serious and ordered a blood culture. My ears were so swollen that the crevices were almost gone. My ears were bright red with red streaks traveling from my ears down my neck. The pain was excrutiating and I have a very high pain tollerance.

Dr. Thomas J Bartholet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.