Dr. Thomas Beaver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Beaver?

Great outcome

Posted on August 29th, 2017

I had lone atrial fibrillation for 18 years with the irregular heartbeat becoming more frequent over that period. I had four catheter ablations to try and fix the problem over that time but all to no avail. Then several years ago Dr Beaver carried out a mini-maze which was a complete success and greatly improved the quality of my life.

Great Doctor and staff

Posted on March 4th, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr Beaver for anyone who needs a Maze or Mini Maze. He explains the procedures completely and gives you all the options. Answers all your questions and makes you feel comfortable. It was all worth it, I am good to go now and no more heart or blood thinner meds. Thanks to the care of Dr Beaver and his staff. Shands is one of the best hospitals I've ever been in.

Great surgeon

Posted on August 5th, 2009

i was 15 years old and had aaorta anurisym and dr. beaversaved my life when nobody else would even try to operate on me.im very thankfull forDr. beaver.

Very kind and honest

Posted on March 9th, 2009

Posted on December 11th, 2008

I had a mitral valve replacement a month ago and was surprised that this website, which I just heard about, says he has only done one this year. The only negative comment I have is that I went in thinking I wanted minimal invasive only to find out just before surgery that it is more painful than going through the chest. Needless to say, since I had already had my chest opened up once and a scar was not the issue, I changed my mind and did not have the minimal invasive.

Posted on March 22nd, 2016