- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Thomas H Beird
Dr. Thomas H Beird, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saginaw, MI. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Beird is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center Harrison and Midmichigan Medical Center Gladwin. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas H Beird has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
Dr. Thomas H Beird is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 51
Dr Beird did a great job with my procedure and added lipo for free. I will also need minor revisions that he's agreed to do once completely healed. I did all research for what to expect elsewhere. He was available for all my after hour calls and I was able to go into the office to be checked a couple times. No medical issues.
I had a TT and MR 9 weeks ago! I have no regrets! He did an amazing job! The girls at the office are great! They answered any questions that I had. Surgery was great. Appointments for follow ups were easy. He explained everything to me that I needed to know, and answered ANY questions that I had. I felt that he spent time with me, and didnt make me feel rushed. My experience was great, and I would do it all over again! Cant wait for summer and bikini weather to get here!
Dr. Beird is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Thomas H Beird accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsARNO W WEISS JR MD PC, 800 Cooper Ave Ste 1, Saginaw, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas H Beird, MD - Surgery of the Hand in Saginaw, MI, in this video.
Dr. Thomas H Beird is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.