Dr. Thomas H Beird Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Thomas H Beird?

He is the Best! He saved me seriously

Tummy Tuck

Dr Beird did a great job with my procedure and added lipo for free. I will also need minor revisions that he's agreed to do once completely healed. I did all research for what to expect elsewhere. He was available for all my after hour calls and I was able to go into the office to be checked a couple times. No medical issues.

AMAZING

I had a TT and MR 9 weeks ago! I have no regrets! He did an amazing job! The girls at the office are great! They answered any questions that I had. Surgery was great. Appointments for follow ups were easy. He explained everything to me that I needed to know, and answered ANY questions that I had. I felt that he spent time with me, and didnt make me feel rushed. My experience was great, and I would do it all over again! Cant wait for summer and bikini weather to get here!

My wife received breast augmentation and facial laser treatment on 2 separate procedures. Dr. Baird was clear on risks and benefits of both. Our results are superior. Additionally, care at the Michigan Surgery Center was great!

Unsatisfied

Dr Beird does not stand behind his work. His staff treats you like a customer, not like a patient.

BIG MISTAKE

This man should not be a surgeon. He left me right after surgery without even speaking with my husband. I went in for a breast reduction which he totally botched. I had a major hematoma and he refused to come back to the hospital after the staff tried to talk to him. It was summer and he was on his way to golf up north; being I was at St.Mary's TowneCenter, they normally close at 5pm and generally all surgical patients are sent home. After many attempts he finally relented and came back; the staff had to call back all of the surgical team and by this time I was so over-drugged with morphine and still in horrific pain. He did a second surgery quickly and unprofessionally I was told later, I had to have two more surgeries to fix everything he did wrong. It was the worst experience I have ever gone thru. I should have researched him before and I did not. I found many more women who had horrible stories about their treatment by him. This was over 10 yrs. ago and I am still suffering mentally. I should have sued him.

FANTASTIC CHOICE if you have time to wait

I would LOVE Dr Beird and recommend him to everyone if not for the wait time. Both times I was there I waited OVER an hour for my appointment and heard the same complaints from others in the waiting room :( His bedside manner is very good and he makes you feel very comfortable. Very knowledgeable as well.

gives my case it all. had complications and Dr. Beird fought for me to get through each issue. I feel very much like we are a team and all will work out.

Awesome

I SHOULD HAVE SUED THIS DR.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS MAN IS EVEN DOING SURGERY'S. WHEN HE DID MY BREAST REDUCTION HE LEFT ME LAYING IN THE POST OP AT ST. MARY'S A.C.C. AND TOOK FOR GOLFING. I WAS EXPERIENCING SEVERE PAIN IN MY LEFT BREAST AND THE NURSE KEPT CALLING ON HIS CELL TO HAVE HIM COME BACK AS SHE THOUGHT THAT I HAD A BLEED. HE REFUSED TO UNTIL THE THIRD CALL. THEY HAD GIVEN ME THE MAXIMUM PAIN MED AND IT WASN'T TOUCHING THE PAIN. WHEN HE FINALLY DID COME BACK HE AGREED THAT HE THOUGHT I DID HAVE A BLEED AND TOOK ME IN FOR ANOTHER LOOK. THAT'S WHERE MY NIGHTMARE BEGAN. I ENDED UP HAVING TO HAVE 3 MORE SURGERY'S DUE TO HIS MISTAKES AND THEN ALMOST HAVING A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN. I SHOULD HAVE ASKED AROUND BEFORE I CHOSE HIM BECAUSE AFTERWARDS I FOUND OUT FROM SOME FRIENDS THAT THEY EITHER HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH HIM OR THEY KNEW SOMEONE THAT DID. I WOULD NEVER, EVER REFER HIM. I WOULDN'T LET HIM TOUCH MY DOG. MY OWN P.C.P. SAID THAT I HAD ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO SUE HIM BUT THAT I SHOULD WAIT TIL I GOT PAST THE BREAKDOWN. I CHOSE NOT TO; BIG MISTAKE.

I was impressed with how quickly my appointment was scheduled, how quickly I was seen, and my overall impression of the entire staff was fantastic!

waiting time is long, Nice but seems in a hurry, didn't take time to talk to relative after surgery husband had to wait three hours before any one would tell him what was going on with my complications had to have two pints of blood after surgery and apparantley I wasn't breathing on my own for a while.

Dr. Thomas H Beird is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.