Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas B Bennett has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Thomas B Bennett has the following 12 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Breast Exam
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
Dr. Thomas B Bennett has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 6
You ruined my life 15 years ago! Cannot believe you are still practicing!!! You didn't even have enough bedside manner to check on us after we were medivaced away from you via helicopter to a much better doctor. But the damage you did was too much. I hate you!!! Thanks for ruining my life and my families life!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsThomas Benton Bennett Do, 356 N Quail Run Rd # 86T, Payson, AZ
Dr. Thomas B Bennett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Payson, AZ.