Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas G Bergfield
Dr. Thomas G Bergfield, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Suffolk, VA, with another office in Suffolk, VA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Bergfield is affiliated with Maryview Medical Center and Inova Loudoun Hospital. Dr. Bergfield has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas G Bergfield has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Thomas G Bergfield has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Thomas G Bergfield has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Bergfield has an easy bedside manner. I appreciate his ability to convey complex jargon into layman terms. He has treated multiple orthiopedic conditions for me and I am 100% statisfied and would highly recommend him b/c of his knowledge of his specialty and excellent diagosis and follow up skills.
Had surgery twice and doing great.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Bergfield is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Thomas G Bergfield accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas G Bergfield in this video.
Dr. Thomas G Bergfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suffolk, VA.