Dr. Thomas J Bering Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Thomas J Bering?

He is VERY thorough. Although I was uncomfortable with his insistence on some vaccines that I didn't feel necessary. Great staff. Taken in promptly at my appointment time. Very personable doctor. Very professional

Dr. Bering

The best physician you could ever want! A real gem. I'm so glad he takes good care of me. If u need a dr. Contact hi office.

An absolute Legend

Dr. Bering is a true legend. I did my 1 month med/peds rotation with him and I realized that he is a great legend. He made each and every patient smile, no matter what their pains were. I watched him made patients get better in little/no time and it was really great to watch how he put great smiles on really sick patients' faces. Sometimes I thought I was dreaming. I still visual one patient that came really sick and in just a few days she came to the office smile east to west and thanking him. I almost shed tears when my rotation was coming to an end. You need to squeeze yourself into Dr. Bering's schedule and U would see what this legend can do to you. He's got a miraculous touch.

Thorough but doesn't go crazy with test!

Absolutely a great doctor. Our family has been going to Dr. Bering's for over 10 years. He is attentive, very well up to date and informed and wants to educate the patient. The office staff is fantastic and very well run. Highly recommend.

Ellyn Davidson

Dr. Bering is an excellent and thorough doctor. His office staff is wonderful. He's cared for my kids since the day they were born.

Dr. Bering is the best

Like many, my wife had interviewed a few pediatricians and selected one of them for our twins before they were born. As luck would have it the one she selected left the practice in the first 6 mos after the birth of our twins. We reflected back to the awesome Dr. that made the morning rounds in the maternity area of the hospital during/after birth and agreed he was a great person and doctor. We looked up his name on our hospital stay reports and decided to give it a go. It was immediately clear that our first impressions were right on the mark. We have never waited more than 5 minutes beyond our appointment time. The diagnosis and treatment has always been right on and Dr. Bering always takes the time to explain the body's internal workings and what is going on so we have a better understandng.We have referred 3 friends with newborns to Dr. Bering and all have come away with the same impression. It is nice to know we have the best Dr. taking care of our children.

Dr. Bering and Dr. Weiermiller are both wonderful doctors. you always have the time to get the information you need and they always take the time to get as much information as possible before a treatment plan is put in place. The staff is extremely friendly and courteous.