Dr. Thomas Besse Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Besse?

Dr. Besse is the best!!!

Posted on April 5th, 2017

I went to him for my first pregnancy. I barely wait anytime at all to see him. He always asks how I'm feeling and reassures me all my crazy mommy worries. He listens and answers all my questions. I originally wanted a female doctor because I thought it would make me more comfortable but after one appointment with Dr. Besse my views completely changed!

Answer To Our Prayers an to yours.

Posted on December 17th, 2013

If you are in need of a Doctor for fertility issues, Dr. Besse is your answer. I was referred to Dr. Besse over 22 years ago, when I was having problems conceiving a baby. He diagnosed my problem, and my husband an I have 3 wonderful kids. He is very caring with his patients and always shows an intrest in you personally and your family. He really likes receiving pictures of his kids he delivered, an has them in his office. He don't rush his appointments, has the BEST bedside manner of any doctor. Always on top of any procedure you might need , along with making sure he gets the test results . If he was a doctored other fields, I would go to him at a drop of a hat. I VERY HIGHLY recommend Dr. Thomas Besse.

Posted on February 27th, 2013

Dr. Besse is very compassionate and understanding while staying very professional. He is also a great Doctor. He is not quick to interfere with nature so he does NOT jump at the chance to do surgery. He's been my Dr. for 15 years and delivered twins with no medical intervention even tho one baby was positioned sideways! He gently maneuvered her into position so she could be delivered. He recently correctly diagnosed an issue that was causing me great pain and did a hysterectomy which improved the quality of my life by leaps and bounds.

Posted on February 10th, 2011

Dr. Besse is Great!! so caring, trusting, always will to listen.. he is there to help! always!

about Besse

Posted on October 7th, 2009

He has been all the women in my familys gyno, the only one we all can trust, and feel comfortable with.

Posted on January 31st, 2017