Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Betka
Dr. Thomas Betka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford, WI, with other offices in Green Bay, WI and Franklin, WI (and 1 other location). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Betka is affiliated with St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee, Aurora West Allis Medical Center and Aurora Sinai Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Betka has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Betka is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Aurora Baycare Medical Center
Aurora St. Luke`s Medical Center of Aurora Health Care Metro, Inc
Aurora Health Care Metro
Aurora Oshkosh Medical Center
15 Years Experience
University of Wisconsin at Madison
Graduated in 1998
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas Betka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, WI.