Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas R Biehl has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrine Disorders
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 9
He saved my live & i will always remember him & pray for him. One card a year is all he wants & i get that. may god always bless him. 12/18/13 was the day he saved me,pancreatic cancer,Whipple Procedure done. He was great,attentive,kind & so so sincere & he cares ,plus his team members. I am doing fine & hope to send him another card this Christmas. Thank you again Dr. Thomas R. Biehl.
How can I even begin.... I have been through so many procedures in my life being a victim of the Auto immune illness Scleroderma I had surgery for SMA syndrome and Thomas Biel my personal surgeon at Virginia mason Medical Hospital helped me too recover from a very bad medical crisis and challenge I was facing I have a lot of healing too go but this gentle and professional man and surgeon has given me a beautiful new outlook on life
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
31 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Virginia Mason Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Thomas R Biehl accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Pacific Medical Centers WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera NW PHYS Network: Personal Care
- Premera VA Mason Med Center: Personal Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Evergreen Health Partners
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVirginia Mason Medical Center, 1100 9th Ave, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas R Biehl in this video.
Dr. Thomas R Biehl is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Seattle, WA.