Dr. Thomas R Biehl Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Thomas R Biehl?

Outstanding at every level of modern medicine.

He saved my live & i will always remember him & pray for him. One card a year is all he wants & i get that. may god always bless him. 12/18/13 was the day he saved me,pancreatic cancer,Whipple Procedure done. He was great,attentive,kind & so so sincere & he cares ,plus his team members. I am doing fine & hope to send him another card this Christmas. Thank you again Dr. Thomas R. Biehl.

Scleroderma hope

How can I even begin.... I have been through so many procedures in my life being a victim of the Auto immune illness Scleroderma I had surgery for SMA syndrome and Thomas Biel my personal surgeon at Virginia mason Medical Hospital helped me too recover from a very bad medical crisis and challenge I was facing I have a lot of healing too go but this gentle and professional man and surgeon has given me a beautiful new outlook on life

Dr. Thomas R Biehl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.