Dr. Thomas A Billings Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Thomas A Billings?

I have been seeing Dr. Billings for years. He always makes me feel like I am the only person he has to care for but I know he and the office are very busy. He sits down with me and talks to me and we discuss my issues. He has a great amount of medical knowledge and diagnoses me right on the mark. I would recommend him highly.

i would recomment Dr. Billings

Medications

I recently visited a cousin in Toledo and found her in a terrible state and found vials of medicine in her condo that were prescribed by Dr. Billings. We ended up taking her to the hospital in the middle of the night and took the medicine with us and found it to be Morphine. She had just purchased this medicine the day I arrived and she had several boxes of these vials and each box had 75 vials in it. She also had oxi conten also perscribed by Dr. Billings and percasete also by Dr. Billings. I don't know what kind of a Dr. could prescribe all these meds for her and go to bed at night and sleep. It is only a matter of time until she takes to much and someone finds her dead. This Dr. should have his licemce taken from him.