Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas H Black III has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 15
This place is for cattle. Cattle probably get better care truth be known. This Quack left me lay in intensive care with a leg ulcer the size of a baseball in severe pain. GreenCastle Hospital... It was insane what I went threw. I had to get up and leave and went to another Hospital. Unbelieveable nitemare with this Doctor and his son.
I always went to Dr. Black as a child and he was a great doctor. When I was having my children I just went to the OB so after I had them I went back to Dr. Black. it was crazy I waited in the office for over two hours they had a CNA working as a Medical Assistant that did not make me feel very good that they would not pay someone that was trained for more than two weeks in a CNA training. Then the doctor came into the room I wanted something to help me stop smoking he just said I am referring you to an ENT and that was if he was not in the room for more than two seconds and he just left did not ask what was wrong or if I had any questions or even why I was there that was if he looked down my throat and said I am referring you to an ENT. I also think his staff are the ruidest people I have ever met. The office manger does not solve problems she just blows them off.
Dr. Black is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Clarian Health Partners
Dr. Thomas H Black III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAcute Medical Care, 1145 Indianapolis Rd, Greencastle, IN
Dr. Thomas H Black III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greencastle, IN.