Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas N Bodnar
Dr. Thomas N Bodnar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
5501 N 19th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85015
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas N Bodnar has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Thomas N Bodnar has the following 3 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
47 Years Experience
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Thomas N Bodnar Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Thomas N Bodnar's office for more information.
5501 N 19th Ave Phoenix, AZ 85015
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Thomas N Bodnar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.