Dr. Thomas Bowhay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Bowhay?

Love Dr. Bowhay but his staff is the worst.

Posted on May 31st, 2017

Doc Bowhay is a wonderful doctor. Members of his staff on the other hand are incapable, inconsiderate and uncaring. The staff makes getting things done extremely difficult as they do not know what they're doing and don't understand how to supmit workorders to the hospital correctly. When the patient is in pain, this is unacceptable. Several months after starting this process we still are at square one, with no progress being made. We have called to get an appointment and a staff member actually said; "why, so you can complain about us?" She would not make an appointment. This is so sad as we may need to change from a great doctor to a middle of the road doctor, due to staff inability. :-( Not happy about this at all!

Best doctor ever!

Posted on October 14th, 2016

Very caring and compassionate. Never makes one feels he is in a hurry. Very attentive to patients needs. Best doctor and bed side manner ever.

Posted on October 27th, 2015

Our Family Dr. for twenty years or more. We loved him as family. He was always there for us. Attentive and caring, yet with a great sense of humor, always putting us at ease. I will always remember him and miss him and his staff.

RT

Posted on April 5th, 2013

Actually I work with Dr.bowhay at a hospital he sees patiets.I wouldn't do this for everyone(review),but He is a great doctor.All his patients love him,and he is one of the best docs I've ever seen at hospitals I have worked at.I wish he was in my town,I would see him.He is very caring and professional.I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on October 9th, 2017