Dr. Thomas Bowser Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Bowser?

Would not recommend

Posted on October 22nd, 2017

My husband was diagnosed with ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease) in 2007, he was referred to Dr. Bowser, and I was my husband's guardian, based on the fact that Mike had the form of the disease that destroys brain cells. When I filled out his paperwork for him I indicated that Mike wanted to be put on life support, which would have - and was - most assuredly a ventilator. This so-called "professional" went right through the ceiling when he read my husband's medical record, and Mike's last wishes. Right in front of my husband he bellowed: "He can't be on a ventilator for the rest of his life! That's not for HIM to decide! He's mentally retarded! YOU are the one who has to make that decision for him!!!" Then this jerk just rambled on and on and on, in front of Mike, as though he was a flower pot. There's a good reason why his last name is "Bowser"; this guy's a real dog, and I guarantee you can find someone - Anyone - who will deserve your patronage better than this jerk.

Extremely dissatisfied!

Posted on February 8th, 2017

Awful dr. A disgusting man who demeans his patients and is extremely rude!! Never go to him!!

I have been treated extremely well!

Posted on January 29th, 2017

I am able to see Dr, Bowser often and his prescriptions have been thoughtful and helpful. This is the best experience I have had with a neurologist in over 30 years. I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on November 15th, 2016

Dr. Bowser thoroughly explained my condition and made sure that I understood it without talking down to me. He encouraged my questions and comments. He is easy going, even humorous – and put me at ease right away. I did not feel rushed as happens in some doctors’ offices.

RUDE

Posted on September 28th, 2016

He is extremely unprofessional and demeaning when he speaks to you as a patient, he tells you it is impossible for you to have the symptoms you have and completely disregards everything you are saying, tells you that your expectations are completely unrealistic and he can't do anything to help you. As a patient who has suffered from migraines and memory problems I find it HIGHLY offensive that he told me "you sure can't remember very much about yourself can you?" in a condescending tone.

Posted on August 17th, 2016

I was worried after reading online reviews, but Dr. BOWSER was personable, direct, and showed attentive kindness to my 90 year old mother. No problems at all with him.

Posted on April 8th, 2016

This doctor has a superiority complex to rival that of Gregory House. He is full of himself to the point that it dominates the conversation. He refers to himself as a "pill guy" and basically insinuated that there was no other treatment for the ailment we were there for. This doctor also seems to have issues with women. Belittling the problems of some of his younger female patients. I wouldn't be comfortable bringing my daughter or wife to him for treatment. He has the beside manner of Trump.

Incapable, Uncaring, Unacceptable

Posted on December 7th, 2015

So I was referred to this "Dr." for tremors, brain fog, etc. I read the reviews too late He is TERRIBLE!. Everything everyone said on here that's negative is ABSOLUTELY TRUE. He sits at his computer, doesn't look at you, and is highly dismissive. I went to CU in Denver and that neurologist spent about an hour with me. He gave me somewhat of a diagnosis. Bowser has yet to mention anything. I only went back because he's nearby and I needed my meds refilled. After doing the refills he said I could probably start using my primary care physician to just get my meds. No need to come back for another 6 months. I giggled to himself when I mentioned I was still not 100% with the "brain fog" and he just said you're too young for that. Well that's my whole point! So no diagnosis or consideration. He just got up and printed out some scrips to be faxed. He also got my refills wrong and said I am taking the very top dose when I had to use 1/3 of my dosage if at all some days. I only ever got 1 refill, not 2. He shrugged it off and said be careful as you don't want to run out. Sorry Klonopin is not a schedule II med which he basically said my .5mg dosage was and I have to get those in person. I am on pain meds and I know how it works, unfortunately. Do yourself a favor and find another doc perhaps in Denver. I think my EEG was misread also since I have had seizures and was about to seize right when that test finished. Even our family friend who had a head injury warned me not to see that doctor. He was dismissive with her also. There's a reason why you can get in there early and why I was the only patient there when I left out.

Pompous

Posted on November 16th, 2015

This place should be shut down. The doctor rushes you and doesn't listen to a single word you have to say, because he thinks he knows everything already. Dr. Bowser is a pompous physician that no one should have to deal with.

Horrible Dr.!!!!!!!!

Posted on October 28th, 2015

This Dr is a joke he was rude and very unprofessional! The whole visit he kept insulting me and using profanity, my appt was at 930 I did not get taken back until 10 and I was 15 minutes early! When I finally got back to a room the nurse comes barging in does not even look or speak to me goes on the computer and completely ignores me and then finally takes my blood pressure while this is going on Dr Bowser comes barging in talking about another patient right in front of me!! Then when he finally comestarting to my room he gets on the computer does not introduce himself and asks me to describe my symptoms and when I start to describe them he interrupts me and tells me that I'm being whinny and then proceeds taking a personal call about his car problems right in the middle of the exam!!! Do yourself a favor do not go see this Dr he is absolutely awful!!!!!

Posted on August 24th, 2015

The only neurologist who took out insurance and had appointments that weren't months out. I can see why. Blasé, unfriendly, slow receptionist, the doctor was rude, full of himself, wouldn't listen or read my notes. He also bad mouthed other providers.

Turn in your license or go back to school.

Posted on June 29th, 2015

Dr. Bowser needs to turn in his medical license after how he treated me. I have had Migraine headaches since age 10. I have low blood pressure on average. Dr. Bowser doubted that my symptoms were even migraine at all. He said what I had was "electrical, and we have nothing for that." Migraine is a documented neurological condition with diverse and chronic symptoms. Just because I didn't get aura's every time followed by an awful headache, doesn't make me any less of a migraine sufferer. Doctors who dismiss patients because they don't fit into a diagnostic manual need to NOT practice medicine.