Dr. Thomas Bradford Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Bradford?

Posted on June 21st, 2016

I have used Dr. Bradford for several years. He is the best! Very easy to talk to and has the best bedside manner. I wont see anyone else.

The best doctor and also do IUI and infertility treatments

Posted on February 20th, 2016

Dr. Bradford has been my doctor for over 4 years now. He is very nice and care about you. Everytime I got my annual Pap smear he always make it feel easy for me. He also helped us conceived our baby thru iui. I didn't know that he do infertility treatment and iui but we're glad because he helped us with our dream to have another child . We're in our six weeks now of pregnancy . I wish everyone knows he do this because it's convenient to have him in Fayetteville . I trust him and he is the best doctor I have. His staff are also good.

Best GYN in NWA!

Posted on August 18th, 2015

Dr. Bradford simply put...is just amazing! I've never had a better GYN! He is kind, gentle and very caring. Above all, he listens! He isn't one of those doctors that are just in and out. He actually spends time with you and listens to your issues (health and personal). He is very knowledgeable and is quick to get your issue resolved! Also very easy and quick to get an appointment. His staff is friendly and knowledgeable as well. I have recommended all of my family and friends to him and will continue to do so! Couldn't ask for a better GYN! Go see him ladies! :)

dont use this dr!

Posted on August 5th, 2015

I saw dr bradfor for 4 years. Had to come in ever 3 to 6 months due to issues. He never had a clue about my history because he never brought a chart in with him. He didnt reapond to most of my questions and when he did, the answers didnt go with what I had asked about. The last time I went in I complained of severe abdominal pain and ovarian pain. Although i was severely persistent during my appointment he didnt acknowledge this issues. He did a routine pap and sent me on my way. I was so fed up with his lack of interest in my complaints and with what I asked each time I was there so i went to another dr. 3 days after my appointment with dr bradford i had a miscarriage. I didnt even know i was pregnant! Had he listened to me he probably would have found that at my appointment. I am beyond shocked that this happened and want to warn other women. If your dr does not listen to u, then go to someone else!

Caring and Professional

Posted on June 24th, 2014

By far the best GYN I have been to so far. Very professional, kind, explanatory. Would highly recommend him to anyone. Dr. Bradford will most likely be my go to doctor for as long as I live in this area .

Very pleased.

Posted on December 11th, 2013

Dr. Bradford was recommended to me by my PCP's nurse. I couldn't have been more pleased with Dr. Bradford. His staff was professional and efficient, and Dr. Bradford was exceedingly kind and caring. He took extra time to explain my particular condition to me, including all of my options for treatment. He did not order unnecessary tests or imaging. He was very kind and considerate during my exam and pap smear. A huge thumbs up for this nice man!!! I will recommend him to any women who needs his services.

GREAT Dr!!

Posted on October 9th, 2012

I'm 52 and have seen my share of Gyne's over the years. This is the best one!! He is kind, listens above and beyond. Explains everything. Did not hurt me unnecessarily during a biopsy even! I was struck also by how bright he is. This guy got A's in school! You will not regret seeing him.

Excellent GYN in Fayetteville AR

Posted on December 8th, 2011

My excellent GYN of 21 years retired recently,and I am having some issues and did not understand what was going on. Dr. Bradford was recommended to me by an OB/GYN Nurse in Fayetteville. Dr. Bradford explained everything to me, answered my questions, explained to me what course of action we should take. I highly recommend all of Dr. Romine's patients consider going to Dr. Bradford. I now feel my GYN care is in knowledge, caring hands.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on September 20th, 2011

Dr. Bradford is a caring doctor that cares about his patients. He is an excellent surgeon and provides his patients with the most up to date care. He has performed numerous surgeries, as well as delivered two of my children. He is a christian, and shows it in his work. This is something you don't find very often. I highly recommend him.

Excellent.

Posted on February 4th, 2011

Dr. Bradford was my obgyn for my first baby. I moved away from Arkansas sadly and have not found a doctor as good as him since. He was very attentive to my needs, and answered all of my questions. He also was detail-oriented, and up-to-date, both important in prenatal care. He also supported my decisions on my birth plan. I was impressed because during care he noticed potential problems that others may have passed up. His post care was great too.

Posted on September 26th, 2010

This doctor found a really bad hormone problem with out insisting on a physical exam first. I had been going to female and they were never happy unless they got to an physical. Dr. Bradford did a simple blood test without an exam and found the problem right off. He is very caring christian. With more decency than any female that i have seen of that specialty.

Kind and Professional

Posted on March 17th, 2010

He was very prompt, professional and caring. I highly recommend him.