Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas E Brandt Jr
Dr. Thomas E Brandt Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, SC, with other offices in Sumter, SC and Cayce, SC . He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine. Dr. Brandt is affiliated with Kershaw County Medical Center. Dr. Brandt has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas E Brandt Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
Showing 5 of 44
Dr. Brandt didn't give up on me when everyone else did. He kept on until he find a relief for my chronic back pain injections was the answer that were six years ago. Now having issues with another area in my back I'm going back for Dr. Brandt to possibly give me more injections for eternity. Thank God for giving Dr. Brandt wisdom to help me and I will always be forever grateful to him. God Bless!
Dr. Brandt is very caring, attentive and extremely thorough in diagnosing and prescribing treatment and medications. As a long time patient, my condition warrants treatment, I would not be able to live without his pain management. There were things beyond his control, relocation of offices and the medical clinic rules and regulations that may seem to some impatient patients that Dr. Brandt is not the Dr. for them. Anyone in need of a knowledgeable, Christian Pain Management Physician should definitely lean toward the 5star reviews submitted here. You will have to undergo thorough testing, you will be given medication, therapy and several different customized options to treat your Pain. If you are impatient and only want to get pain medication, rush in and rush out, seek another Dr. You will be drug tested prior to seeing Dr. Brandt - every office visit. I like this because it lessens my chance to sit around his waiting room with true addicts. My wait time for appointments is usually less than 15 minutes. His staff is courteous and friendly. He is truly God sent and most beneficial to those needing a truly professional in the Pain Management specialty.
After a month in the hospital, surgery and a year of other doctors passing me off because they don't know what the substance is that has formed in my spinal column and possibly on the brain seen by MRI's & surgery. Dr. Brandt was very compassionate and determined to get me somewhere that could figure out what is going on. He and his staff have been wonderful in trying to keep my pain level down and have gotten me into Mayo Clinic. He has stood by me and made things happen that other doctors didn't seem to want to take the time.
Way over-worked, forgetful and not very good at his job.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Brandt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Thomas E Brandt Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas E Brandt Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, SC.