3.9

Have you seen Dr. Thomas J Braza?

Amazing doctor

I was highly impressed with Dr. Braza's skills and knowledge during the 5 years I saw him as a patient with a history of basal cell and MOHs surgery. He is as excellent as my previous top rated surgeon in Langhorne, PA. I am sorry Dr. Braza recently left Summit Dermatology, where I saw him.

Perfect

Have seen Dr. Braza three times. 2 minor and one major procedure. Great results every time. Braza is very thorough, explains everything very carefully so you understand. Has a great staff and stay very close to schedule.

I recently had mohs surgery with Dr. Braza in Supply, NC. He is definitely not a chatty cathy. But, he told me exactly what he was doing while he was doing it. He answered any questions I had. He did an excellent job removing the cancer from my nose and as well as the skin graft procedure afterwards. I am happy with the outcome. I was impressed that he made a follow up call that night to make sure I was doing ok. The nurses and other staff in his office at Summit Plastic Surgery & Dermatology were all very professional, courteous and caring people.

Good Doctor!

This man took his time and explained to me everything he was going to do and made the surgery as painless as possible. What impressed me the most is that he (personally) followed up with a phone call several days after my surgery. That impressed me very much. He seems to really care about his patients.

Avoid Dermatology associates of GA

I went to the Dermatology associates of GA to have a procedure done. The first time the doctor was reasonably nice, however while having my clothes still off, the doctor opened to door while I was standing there. Not a pleasant experience. Anyway, when I got home I found the doctor had only performed half of the procedure. I immediately called back for answers. The "associate" I talked to was not only illiterate, but also quite insulting and continually tried to talk over me and interrupt me constantly. Not only did I have to threaten a lawsuit to get any kind reply from anyone who actually did any dermatology work there, but when they finally did ask me to come back for a "free" treatment (2 1/2 weeks later), they had a female nurse personally attend this treatment and stand over me like a watchful hawk. Not only was this inappropriate, but the jokes about my treatment I could hear just moments before they entered the room were less than pleasant. Possibly the most embarrassing, insulting, unprofessional, and quite irritating experience from any medical encounter ever.My wait time to see the "doctor" was WELL over an hour, even with a scheduled appointment

Dr. Thomas J Braza is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wilmington, NC.