Dr. Thomas M Brod Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Thomas M Brod?

Dr. Brod changed my life!

I started seeing Dr. Brod over 7 years ago and he has literally changed every part of my life. I was completely disabled from Fibromyalgia, depression and anxiety. On top of that, I went from one bad relationship to another and always ended up hurt and alone. Dr. Brod uses many different types of therapies and given the number of issues I was having, we used many over a long period of time. I had been to many therapists in my life, and never achieved anything like the results I've had as a direct result of the work I've done with Dr. Brod. I'm now a successful business women in a loving 3 year relationship with a wonderful man. The work we did in therapy was incredibly painful. Yet, combined with neurofeedback and other techniques, I'm healthy and happy today.

Dr. Thomas M Brod is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.