Dr. Thomas Bryant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Bryant?

Need to show he cares

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

Dr. Bryant never seems to show any emotions or take time to know about his patients. Has an older lady that works for him that is mean and never seems to know what is going on in the office. Seen her asleep at her desk, needs to retire. Also, can't keep nurses. If you are needing to see him and he is out, your not allowed to see one of the other doctors. You must have to wait until he is back in the office, reguardless how long that time may be.

Posted on February 14th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Bryant's for about 20 years. I have never not been able to get an appt when needed and there have been alot of those. He requests follow up visits to recheck any problems which I appreciate. He is not much on small talk but he is always spends as much time as needed to explain things to me or answer any questions i have. The staff is efficient and friendly. I hope he never retires

J.S. Gallups

Posted on March 11th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Bryant for about 3 years he has helped me get my blood pressure under control and has been very caring and helpful to me. I very much trust him.

Posted on November 13th, 2017