- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas A Burdon has 2 locations
Dr. Thomas A Burdon has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Thomas A Burdon has the following 14 expertise
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Malformations
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Diabetes Complications
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Thomas A Burdon Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Thomas A Burdon
Dr. Burdon graduated from the Mcgill University in 1982. He works in Palo Alto, CA and 1 other location and specializes in Vascular Surgery. Dr. Burdon is affiliated with VA Palo Alto Health Care System.